Here are some of our activities planned all throughout the calendar year:
- On 15th of August, we celebrate Independence Day and organise a cultural program for the parents, which are prepared and presented by the children.
- On 14th November, we celebrate Children’s Day organising a drawing and colouring competition.
- We organise Sports Day for the children on the following day, the 15th November.
- Christmas Party around 18th of December for children and their parents to come along with a cultural program presented by the children.
- On 26th January, we celebrate Republic Day and organise a Fancy Dress competition for the children.
- At the end of February or the beginning of March, we have the Annual Day where the children take part in a cultural program and we hold a Prize distribution ceremony for the winners of all competitions held around the year.
Mondays and Thursdays : Hatha Yoga from 6 to 7 pm
Saturdays and Sundays : Dance for kids 10 to 11 am and 11 am to 12 pm
Saturdays and Sundays : Dance for kids 5 to 6 pm
More classes to follow. For recent updates visit us on FB.